January 15, 2007

BOBing

This unit was alright, logic. It was difficult at first because I wasn't sure how to start solving the problems. I like doing problems where you figure out if it's a deductive information or inductive information. I also like doing problems where you verify if it's a valid argument or invalid argument.
What I found most difficult is when I try to figure out if the problem is a paradox or not. Proving that the square root of some numbers are irrational is also something that I find difficult as well. The consumer math stuff was alright. There were times where I didn't understand it, that was when the question asked about stuff I didn't know yet. My parents helped me, because they deal with this stuff all year round. Overall, consumer math was good and logic was quite difficult. Well, I'll see you all in class tomorrow fellow classmates and I hope you all study hard!

-SAMUS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment