November 27, 2006

And another test finished!

And yet another test accomplished!
Crysta set me to scribe on Thursday/Friday, but there was just a pre-test.

HOWEVER,
Today was the day we had our Analytic Geometry unit test. How do you think you guys did? I'm positive to say I did my best on the whole test, except my mind fell apart on the last two questions :

Anyway,
There isn't much to write for today's class, but I sure hope everyone did well on it, despite the difficulties of the questions.

A few reminders:
1. FLICKR ASSIGNMENT -
In class we discussed the assignments, and the pictures involved with it. According to Mr. K, Flickr will not 'activate' (for lack of a better word) our accounts unless we have a minimum of five (5) pictures. So remember to take four more pictures (not of anyone's faces, thanks), of random things, and upload it into your flickr account.

2. MATH PROJECT #1
Don't procrastinate! Get started on your math project now! Reminder: Due Friday, December 1st, 2006. (Oh wow, DECEMBER ALREADY?!?!?!) You have a choice of working by yourself, or with a partner. No outside help, but from books, the internet, or Mr. K! AND also remember that the minimum and expected mark we should all get is an 88%. Let's make them good!

I hope this is a good scribe for today's class, and helps people in reminders. I choose the next scribe to be ....
" -Zeph "

No comments:

Post a Comment