September 24, 2006

Blogging on Blogging.

Okay, sorry for the late post. I checked last night if the post was up but it wasn't and then I actually just got home from work. :\ So yeah, i have a valid excuse. haha. Well i don't know if it was just me because i haven't read the other BOB's yet, but i had difficulty understanding the problem solving for a bit. It was one night i was on the phone with my boyfriend when it just clicked! it was a great feeling! It's not that exciting, but i was glad i finally figured 2 of 3 out. Those problem solving ones with the equation in the question still stump me. but as for the rest i think i'm doing pretty swell. =) There wasn't much else that i had trouble with. for the most part i think i understood it well. i hope i do good on the test. :| i guess that's all i have to say for today. good luck to everyone on the test tomorrow! .. see you guys last period. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment